lundi 9 janvier 2017

X MEN movies, brought back to life



Start in 1988 in Eastern Africa. A band of child soldiers are sneaking up on a mining pit. Wait wait. Yes this is my second pass at this. Why spam you with a part two that no one called for? The first pass I was trying to fix the problem of how do you get random mutations and wind up with Quick Silver. He’s insanely faster than a cheetah and in all evolution no creature was ever close to his speed. I Was trying to find a way to anchored superpowers to something other than random mutations but I went paranormal, and it was too different for the X-Men. Oh and I went on distracting discrimination rabbit trail. Fear not, that is all gone and finally after 2 seconds more thought, I think I found a way to make the mutations more believable. Back to 1988 in Eastern Africa, with the child soldiers.


X MEN movies, brought back to life

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire