vendredi 20 janvier 2017

Supporting a friend?

I don't know why I am posting here, I just need somewhere to vent rather than keeping this all bottled up in my head. I am supporting a friend at the moment who is going through some really tough stuff which has involved severe cyber bullying and her contemplating ending it all. Every time she puts a post on Facebook, about 30 minutes later she has to take it down because she cops so much abuse.

I hate that she has to do that. I hate seeing her in so much pain. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all disappear, but I can't and it's so frustrating. I wish I could go to her and hug her tight and tell her everything is going to be okay but I can't because we live to far apart and don't have transport. All I can do is write words in a facebook message and console her that way. It is all so frustrating.

Sorry guys, I just needed to vent somewhere.


Supporting a friend?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire