dimanche 22 janvier 2017

Do you speak to yourself?

Do you? Out loud?

I do, a lot, every day.
And no, i'm not crazy nor do i ever felt like one for doing so. And i do it for decades now.
I only do it when i'm alone, usually at home.
And no, i don't hear voices and i know that no one is physically there with me.
But i do say things, from time to time, like "do you understand?" or "do you guys understand?"
Sometimes i feel like i have an audience....:yay:

And i talk about anything and everything.
I talk about a game i play, a movie i watched, a story i thought about....anything that crosses my mind.
And i can do it for hours straight, like having a deep conversation with myself.
And i walk around my house when i do it, i don't like to do it sitting or lying down.

I love to do it, is like having someone deeply interested in everything i have to say, in all my ideas, with no judgment.
Someone that will hear everything i don't say to others because they are not interested or is not interesting enough.
This way, i never feel lonely, and i feel that anything i think and say matters.

So, do you?


Do you speak to yourself?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire