vendredi 20 janvier 2017

A new creative thread

I can only speak for my self here but does anyone else feel the Fandom Come thread needs a reboot?

This place is full of talented writers, thinkers and artists that are all together almost everyday but do nothing with that opportunity. Its like being at band rehearsal but instead of playing we discuss our favorite or most hated bands and songs rather than actually playing music.

I feel we need a new creativity thread that will inspire the folk here to work together and actually create and give something back.

I feel the fandom come thread is very uninspiring and lacking the heart it needs for a creativity thread, in a place full of creative dorks I would imagine it would be thriving but its not.

Thoughts?


A new creative thread

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire