mercredi 11 janvier 2017

Who SHOULD get the next solo? Who would you LIKE?

Who would be the next likely hero to get a movie based on comic popularity and/ or history? I'm not a comic reader so my pure guess is either Green Arrow or The Atom.
I've watched the Arrow show and he seems very similar to Bruce Wayne. I've seen The Atom played by Brandon Routh too.
I can't see them making solos on these guys because I think Green Arrow could be as boring as Hawkeye( that's just my opinion) and The Atom would seem hard to be very different than Ant-Man.
I think Firestorm has a very interesting story. I had never known he was a combo of two people and found that really interesting. I think it would look fantastic on screen too.


Who SHOULD get the next solo? Who would you LIKE?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire