vendredi 13 janvier 2017

Should Dash Rendar be in the film?

I've been getting more into the EU/Legends lately, and just recently played Shadows of the Empire (yeah, I know.) But I think it would be quite awesome to see a younger Dash Rendar appear in this film, along side Han Solo. I imagine Solo will be running into all kinds of Mercenaries/Bounty Hunters... so why not a fan favorite?

Dash Rendar is still quite popular amongst the fans. I remember when people spotted a YT-2400 in one of the Rebels trailers, and people were hyping/hoping it was Dash's (it wasn't.) So the character isn't forgotten, and is still loved.

He has ties to the Empire/Black Sun in his storyline. Being exiled from the Imperial Acedamy because of being framed by the Black Sun (Prince Xisor.)

Obviously we don't know too much about the film, or the direction and what not... but I think Dash would be a cool character/cameo for this film. Who wouldn't love to see The Outrider on the big screen?

I think there's room for him in the canon, whether it be film, animated, graphic novels, books... whatever..


Should Dash Rendar be in the film?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire