mercredi 11 janvier 2017

Has Marvel made an outright "bad" movie?

I think this is an interesting question to pose now that we are 14 films in. I'm fairly certain I know exactly how this poll is going to shake-up, but I'd like to see just how sizable the minority would be who say that Marvel has yet to make an outright "bad" movie . Not mediocre, not boring, not disappointing, I'm talking outright awful.

To the surprise of no one who is familiar with me, I'm confidently voting no on this one. I'd say Iron Man 2 & The Dark World are comfortably at the bottom of the pile in any given ranking, but I think they come closer to mediocrity than being outright awful. There's enough heart, charm, memorable action, and solid performances to elevate both films above so many other weaker superhero movies. I'd say The Dark World is easily the most reviled MCU film, but Loki and his relationship with Thor alone make it worthwhile.


Has Marvel made an outright "bad" movie?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire