samedi 14 janvier 2017

From Apple Watch to Fitbit ― The Wearables Thread

So I got my first wearable for last Christmas. My mom and dad know I'm a techie and got me a Samsung Gear S2 as Target had them on sale. Even though I greatly prefer the Classic cause it looks like an ordinary watch, I like this one a lot.

I've long debated on taking the plunge on smartwatches/wearables with my first debate being the original Microsoft Band as that was fully compatible to my Lumia at the time. Luckily I held off on it as MS discontinued the line after the second iteration. I was also intrigued by the Pebble Steel which looked really good with a metallic band, but Pebble didn't have support for WP. :( Then I saw the Gear S2 and Huawei Watch. Now they're making these things look like actual watches, I kind of really wanted one. :)

So anyone else have a wearable device like the Apple Watch, Fitbit, Gear, or Android Wear device?


From Apple Watch to Fitbit ― The Wearables Thread

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire