mercredi 14 décembre 2016

Bottom of the Barrel: What Were the Worst Movies of 2016?

So... 2016. Yeah, this year has sucked a lot. I know a lot of people can't wait for 2016 to end, but I honestly wish it were somehow possible to stretch time so that 2017 and a Trump presidency would never see the light of day.

Anyway, as we say farewell and f**k you to a spectacularly sh**ty year, I'm curious which films were the worst of the worst this year. I posted a poll based on RT scores and overall discontent, but feel free to list other films that you thought were worse than these ones. For my money, the sh**tiest movie of the year had to be WARCRAFT. I couldn't get through an hour of that turd. Everything about it was garbage. Bad acting; bad writing; hacky, scattershot direction; and the FAKEST looking CGI creatures, landscapes and armor I've seen in a fantasy film since I don't know when. Even worse, it proved, yet again, that we will never ever ever ever ever see a good movie based on a video game. NEVER.

Other hopefuls for me include BvS, Suicide Squad and Independence Day: Resurgence.


Bottom of the Barrel: What Were the Worst Movies of 2016?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire