mardi 20 décembre 2016

One Blu-Ray disc isn't working on my PS3.

I put the disc in the machine, the machine spends a minute trying to load it and, suddenly, makes the eject sound. There's no disc ejected from the machine, and the Blu-Ray doesn't play.

I try again, and again and it still won't start. I did try it in another machine, and it did work on my PS4, and even stranger is moving it back to the PS3 the film did start working. I ejected it, put it back in - it won't work anymore.

Since then I have tried six films. All six films are working, just fine. In fact, in the set the film that isn't working is from, the other two films work just fine as well.

Does anyone has the slightest idea what could be wrong? Is it my PS3? The disc? Because I've wiped the disc down and it still isn't working.

I have had the problem with other discs before, but they usually start working after ejecting or restarting the console. After that, they work just fine. But this film does not want to start at all, and the issue with other films is extremely rare.

It's a shame because it's Raiders of the Lost Ark, and I had hoped to give it a watch. But it just doesn't seem to want to work at all. On top of the six I've tried today, too, I tried about four others yesterday when I noticed the problem and they all worked fine without a single hitch.


One Blu-Ray disc isn't working on my PS3.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire