mardi 20 décembre 2016

The General Comic Discussion Thread

Basically, this is a thread where you can discuss all things comics, be it news, interviews with writers, recent comics and older ones etc. The discussion does not just have to be related to DC. News, interviews and comics, amongst other things, from other companies such as Marvel can be discussed too.

I do not expect much activity in this thread and it will probably just be me talking to myself in here most of the time, before I eventually get tired of this thread and move onto something else, but I just thought that it would be good if a thread like this existed. Sometimes you read an old comic and want to make a post about it, but there is no thread where it would be relevant to talk about.


The General Comic Discussion Thread

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire