jeudi 8 septembre 2016

I need help respecting women

I was recently kicked out of my rehab facility because i had problems opening up in group. My counselor was a woman and first time i met her, i explained i had little respect for women and i have issues with dating women because i feel they are here to serve me and very little other worth. I told her that not to belittle her or cause friction, but because i wanted to get help in my way of thinking. My counselor took it very personal and whenever i opened up in group which was hard for me to do, she would say it wasn't good enough and eventually kicked me out of rehab.

It sucked because i was trying she said i wasn't and now I'm back home. It is what it is. That's not what i want this topic to be about though. I told my counselor and the therapist there these issues because i don't want to feel this way because women work harder to gain respect and my own insecurities and bullying personality drive me to not respect women. Where can i start by not feeling so hateful and insecure about women? If this is inappropriate for this board please delete, but I'm truly seeking help and could find no links on the web to read.

I don't want to have hate and fear in my heart. When i would drink i would lash out in anger at all the women in my life including my gf, mom or any woman. When i see two women together i feel uncomfortable because it makes me feel like zero self worth. Again i don't want this to be a bash women thread or for me to make a thread bashing women I truly just want some help and opinions about how to become a better person. I think this thread may be able to help someone else in the same position.


I need help respecting women

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire