vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Outside of Disney, do you still watch childhood films?

I'm wondering who else continues to watch the films they grew up with and still enjoy them to this day. This is showing my age, but I still love watching even the more 'obscure' films from my childhood such as First Kid, Man Of The House, Little Rascals, and so on. All of them.

I know many here still watch the Disney films they grew up with and the more general classics (Jumanji, Muppets, Spielberg) but who else still watches everything else still?

I've found that as I've grown up, a lot of the films have gotten better in not only do I see and relate to the kids still, but the parents as well more than I could have in the past.


Outside of Disney, do you still watch childhood films?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire