dimanche 5 avril 2015

My Trip to Wondercon 2015 (w/Pictures)





Saturday at noon, all of the DC cosplayers were invited to participate in a group photoshoot. Here are the DC superheroes. I am the John Stewart in the lower left corner.







And here are all of the DC supervillains. As always, a slew of Jokers and Harleys.









Here was the face-off between the heroes and the villains. Notice the kid cosplayers. Awesome, right?







And here is one of the shots from the "melee" part of the photoshoot. The only Lantern villain was a kid cosplaying as Sinestro, but he was preoccupied with the kid heroes, so us Lanterns teamed up against a Joker (whom you can not see because he is kneeling behind other cosplayers).







Here I am alongside a really awesome Victorian era Harley Quinn. She was also present during the cosplayer photoshoot.







And here was the highlight of my trip. I got to meet Babs Tarr and Brenden Fletcher. Fletcher asked if he and Babs could get a picture with me, which was an honor. They also signed my copy of Batgirl #35. I've never met nicer celebrities, and I've met quite a few in my time.



Other trip highlights include a special three minute preview of Mad Max: Fury Road, and the Convergence panel, which included Scott Lobdell, Dan Jurgens and Len Wein.



Anyone else make it to WonderCon?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire