jeudi 23 avril 2015

My macbook is having issues, what do I do?

Typing this on my dad's laptop because something really weird is going on, with my 2009 model macbook pro.

So as I was browsing gaf, the beach volleyball thing popped up replacing my mouse pointer but it doesn't go away. I try going into another program I'm on outside of chrome, imessage, but the beach volleyball shows up on there too. I proceed to try and force shut chrome, but they all shut down, and I'm back to my desktop, only my wallpaper disappeared, and the beach volleyball is back again, not leaving. So I force shut down the macbook, holding down the power button.

So, I try turning it back on, but it starts up, and stays stuck on the loading screen, stays that way for like 5 minutes, all that happens is the fans get louder and louder, and then it shuts down. Doesn't boot up. I tried this twice, and the same thing is happening.

What is going on? What do I do? Is it a virus?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire