vendredi 3 avril 2015

Identity Crisis.

I think Identity Crisis is such a good story. You don't even need to know a lot of DC lore to understand what is going on or to find the story interesting. I think its a story regular readers can really like.



Has a lot of dark elements but really humanized the heroes, I think that is important. We see them gather for the funeral, like deaths for heroes are real too. I also love when a bunch of heroes gather for something, its great seeing so many of them in one place.



It has a great mystery story with a very shocking twist. The mystery part I think helps the average reader become interested.



Deathstroke VS JLA: Simply awesome. Really fun fight to read, Ollie gets in a great attack. Deathstroke is really dangerous with intel. It being told from Ollie's point of view was even better.



I hope it gets some sort of adaptation one day whether live action or animation. I know it heavily criticized for the rape but at the end of the day, its a story and a compelling one. I dont think DC should forget it, I think it should be known as a really good story for them.



Sets the stone for Batman creating the OMACs which leads to so much more.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire