lundi 3 mars 2014

Your first Batman story?

What was the first Batman story (or stories) you read?



My first Batman story was "Batman: Shaman" by Dennis O'Neill. I think I was six or seven years old. It was in black and white...originally, my mother didn't want to buy it, because it was a bit violent:woot: I still think it's one of the greatest Batman stories, it's very exciting.



A year after that, a new Batman comic came out. It was just called "Batman", but featured stories from "Batman Adventures", an adaptation of "Mask of the Phantasm", and "Mad Love". Each issue contained two or three pages (called The Gotham Gazette) of information about The Animated Series, Batman Forever and the history of Batman in comics/movies. It was the coolest thing ever! Sadly, it only lasted twelve issues before it vanished from the stores:csad:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire