samedi 1 mars 2014

The Ultimate Classic Rock Band Tournament

It had to happen eventually!So why not now?:hehe:




VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:









Give me your list of 16 of Rock's greatest bands.You don't need to put 'em in order,(I'm going to match them randomly)but it would help if you're top 5 reflected your favorites.



I'm not going to quibble about genre much,but the only real rule is it must be Classic Rock.The bands had to have made a legitimate album between the years 1960 and 1989. I chose 1990 as the cut off date,cuz I was never really into grunge/alternative rock (and late 80's is still late enough for a few to sneak in anyway)



I'll give a week or so for you to give me some nominations before we start.



Party on!:woot:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire