dimanche 2 mars 2014

Does anyone here Dip? Or Pack Lip?

"Dipping" is when you get snuff, dip, or snus (smokeless tobacco) and place it between your bottom front teeth and lip and suck, until you build up fluids so you have to spit it out.



It isn't chewing tobacco, because that requires you to actually chew on the tobacco bits, but "dipping" is just placing it in a desired spot and building up spit.



I my self have been doing it for a bit, and i average on one can every 2-3 days. Now I'm trying to quit smoking so I can help my lungs (the gym eh) and this stuff is really great. I know any kind of tobacco product causes cancer, but there's a lot of benefit over dipping than smoking.



How does hype feel about dipping, does it gross you out? Do you dislike dippers more than smokers? And of course, do any Hypesters dip themselves?



I got a can of CopenHagen and I wish i could pack some lip with some hypsters right now, and I'd supply it.











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire