jeudi 1 septembre 2016

#GIVEMARGOTKIDDERASCENE! Margot Kidder is not a fan of Amy Adams’ Lois Lane in Batman



We’ve heard from a lot of people with their thoughts on Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but British website HeyUGuys got the chance to speak with the original Lois Lane Margot Kidder (who played the character in Superman: The Motion Picture) – and she is not a fan of Amy Adams’ role in the movie.

“They took one of the best American actresses around, Amy Adams, and didn’t give her anything to do!” Kidder said. “I mean, how stupid is that? They made her what used to be – the girlfriend – which kind of ended in the ’60s with women’s rights.”

In Adams’ defense, most of her scenes are in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – The Ultimate Edition.

The CW DC Universe has seen many stars from previous DC films appear in their shows, but would Kidder like to be added to the list?

“Yeah, sure. Depending on the script or what they wanted me to do,” Kidder said. “I am 67, I am an old broad now! So I look back at this with much more amusement than I did. I don’t have a career I need to worry about protecting. My life has nothing to do with movies anymore. I live in a little town in Montana and basically do political activism. So I guess it would be fun to fly-in and do a couple of days work.”

http://ift.tt/2c5iFbZ

Margot is legacy...they gotta give her a scene!!
GIVE MARGOT A SCENE IN THE NEXT FLICK!!


#GIVEMARGOTKIDDERASCENE! Margot Kidder is not a fan of Amy Adams’ Lois Lane in Batman

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire