vendredi 16 septembre 2016

Chloë Grace Moretz Drops Out Of All Her Future Films

I pulled the plug on all my movies because I want to reassess who I am and find myself within my roles again. I’m realizing that I can slow down.

Moretz added that the pace she was working at was causing her to lose focus; she started thinking more about box-office, less about why she started acting in the first place. Speaking with E! News, the actress elaborated on her decision:

It’s not particularly time off. I’m just becoming more picky and particular about what roles I’m choosing. I think as an actor you have a huge opportunity to find yourself through the roles that you choose. I think it’s my time, right now in my life, to figure out who I am and what I am and what I want and what this industry means. Why not sit back, slow down, realize I’m 19 and go, “Hey, let’s make stuff that really, really hits hard with who I am and helps me figure out what it means to be a 19-year-old actor who is just doing her thing.”
http://ift.tt/2d11FFW

hopefully she does what Saoirse Ronan did and stop doing dumb hollywood movies and get challenging dramatic film roles

her film choices have been abysmal since Hugo so i think this is a smart move


Chloë Grace Moretz Drops Out Of All Her Future Films

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire