mercredi 2 septembre 2015

Jimmy Kimmel v. Gamer Community

Kimmel read 'cryptic and menacing' death threats from the gaming community on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Quote:

Jimmy Kimmel is attempting to call a truce in the war that has pitted the host against the gaming community. On Tuesday night’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Kimmel read comments that have flooded in from gamers who are now reacting to Kimmel’s reaction to YouTube and Twitter comments. Yes, it’s getting meta.

One commenter wished AIDS upon the late-night host and threatened his family as well as the cat he doesn’t have.

“I don’t know why everyone thinks I have a cat. For the record I am allergic to cats,” Kimmel joked.

The comments ranged from telling Kimmel to “go f— a pigeon” to subtle death threats, warning Kimmel that he’s “playing a dangerous game.” One frighteningly cryptic comment read: “I dare you to start your car in the morning”

“You’d think I insulted Justin Bieber with these kind of tweets,” Kimmel joked.

Kimmel said he’s willing to put an end to the feud between himself and the gamers.

“I’ll give these gamers an opportunity to show me what is fun about watching other people play video games and then I will make a decision on whether this can continue or not,” Kimmel said. “One more word out of you little rats and no one will ever watch people play video games again.”

Kimmel ended with a realization: “I’m fighting with a group made up mostly of 12-year-old boys.”
http://ift.tt/1Nbwx0o

Do you guys agree with Kimmel? Or is he wrong about game streams?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire