jeudi 24 septembre 2015

The Incredible Hulk (Live Action)

My opening statement: There will be no new show, I'm talking about the old one by Kenneth Johnson back in 1978.

I'm watching this show again, it's something I saw some episodes of back in 1994, and I really liked it then, I honestly like it more now.
Looking at the technology difference between then and now, they did a very swell job at adapting the comic book character with what they had at the time, their take on the origin is clever, and possibly a lot less goofy than the comic book origin of the character.

As a fan of the comic book character, I really love that they took the Physicist and made him a Physician instead, I like that job more, and I'm pleased it inspired live action adaptions to take the Physician route.

I don't want to imagine how they might have handled the Leader or Abomination have they attempted to do them in the show, at least they did another version of the Hulk, and that idea is pretty good for the show.

Glad Stan convinced Kenny to keep the skin color of the Hulk green, for someone with a child like mind the color green fits better than red.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire