vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Directors Speak on the Future of Movie Streaming

http://ift.tt/1WnvI6z
Tarintino, Aronofsky, Kevin Smith, Liman among some of them.

My favorite part is:
Quote:

Darren Aronofsky: Most people are going to watch my films on an iPhone. We talk about that. When we did a sound mix, we did an iPad or iPhone mix for Noah, so that hopefully it would be in stereo. "Look," I said, "there's a real audience there, and you have to be conscious of that. You can't control it."

Quentin Tarantino: That's the most depressing thing I've ever heard in my life.
That made me laugh.
I love streaming I think it's fantastic. I think Tarintino is just being is stubborn traditionalist self.

Also Ive never streamed a movie on my phone. Or at least Ive never watched a movie for the first time on my phone. I mean I guess people do it but I feel like the only time Ive seen that was at the airport/on planes


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire