samedi 22 août 2015

The Bat-marathon: Who's tried watching consecutive Bat-films ?

Hey folks,

Who's tried a Bat-marathon ? By that I mean watching consecutive Bat-films back to back ?

Back in 1998 I watched Batman '89, Batman Returns, Batman Forever and then Batman and Robin all in a row ( it was a slow week). Not a great way to watch the films, as by the end you really question why you bothered.

This week I managed to watch the entire Nolan trilogy (although last time I did so I was working on a project, and my Missus was out of town, so I just had them on in the background to help me keep track of time).

So what about the rest of you ?

Any comments are welcome including people who have tried to watch the films and failed, lost interest or fell asleep or have particular orders for viewing ( for example, with the Nolan trilogy I watch TDKR first, then BB then finish with TDK, that way I save the best for last).

What crazy Bat marathons have you folks tried ? Animated films count too.

Cheers !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire