vendredi 28 août 2015

Cast Yourself As A Comic-Book Character

If you were to be cast in a comic-book movie, who would you play based on the following attributes:

Age

Height

Hair Color

Skin Color

Body Type

Sexiness

Charisma

Acting Ability

Misc/Other


I'll start off with myself:

Age - 18 (although I've been told that I can pass for up to 3 - 5 years older than I really am).

Height - 6'3"

Hair Color - A very dirty blonde.

Skin Color - Olive

Body Type - I'm not super-muscular, but I'm not super-skinny either. Somewhere in between those two.

Sexiness - I'd say I'm good-looking in a Christian Bale sort of way.

Charisma - I've got a fair amount.

Acting Ability - I did some acting in middle school, and I'm very much a natural showman being an aspiring musician. I'm also good with accents and impersonations.

Misc/Other - I've been in much better shape than I currently am (in fact I used to be in excellent shape), but I'm sure I'd have a really good personal trainer if I were cast in one of these films.

So with all that said, I believe that the characters that would most fit me would be a young Piotr Rasputin/Colossus



or Jason Todd/Red Hood



both roles for which I'd dye my hair black.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire