mardi 10 mars 2015

How Many Times A Day Do You "Take The Browns To The Superbowl'?

This is a follow up thread to my insanely popular thread regarding who reads on the toilet which you can find here(and if you haven't voted in that yet please do!) This thread is to determine how many bowel movements on a regular day is normal among us Hypesters. I'm a solid one a day kind of guy, pretty much like clock work in the morning. But today was one of those rare double days. Now back in my drinking days there were def days that had multiple deposits to the porcelain bank. I've read that going 3 times a day is actually pretty common and even considered normal in some circles which kind of blows my mind since that seems like a lot. For those that are worried about privacy the poll is not open so your anonymity is safe. Remember folks this is for





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire