dimanche 29 mars 2015

Rank the "Procedural" shows currently playing from best to worst

Now I don't know if there is a thread for this or not but right now there are a handful of these types of shows playing with some of them being more recent and others being longer running.



Anyway here are the ones in questions that I want to know your rankings for:



1. Law and Order:SVU



2. CSI



3. NCIS



4. Criminal Minds



5. The Good Wife



6.Chicago P.D




I want to know what you think because I was listening to an interview with Chris Noth(Mike Logan of L&O and Peter Florrick in The Good Wife) where he was talking about how he feels that most of these procedural shows are feeling the same. Now I don't entirely feel that way and I'm sure several don't feel that way so I wonder how you guys rank the shows and why(like what sets these shows apart for you guys etc).




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire