mardi 31 mars 2015

BTAS Joker's faithfulness to comics!

Ever since recently being introduced to Batman, I’ve watched a few of the Batman films such as Batman (1989) and The Dark Knight, and I’ve also watched a series that I’ve grown quite the liking for.



Batman: the Animated Series has really got me into Batman, and I’ve begun reading old comics starting with the old Golden Age Batman. Anyway, out of the three Jokers I’ve seen, Mark Hamill’s portrayal has been my absolute favorite (Ledger is not far behind). Something about that voice of his just seems to display the character’s insanity and goofiness to me.



While researching all I can about the Joker, I’ve come across the plenty of people that claim that his Joker is the most faithful adaption/portrayal of the character. So, with that said, I’d love to see if people can show some of the things that the comic-book Joker and the animated Joker have in common. Anything is fine, even small things. I just want to see how many connections people make.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire