mercredi 11 mars 2015

Fixing the X-Men timeline... always.

Hello guys,



It has been a long time since I posted here. :ilv:



My X-Men site is going very strong, as you can see by yourself:



X-CONTINUITY

http://ift.tt/1lhqZEC



(I tweaked the Timeline Prime chronology a bit)



I'm still confused about the later casting announcements, but I got some theories anyway:



Maybe Ben Hardy is Cannonball, not Angel. Angel is just a baby in 1983.

OR MAYBE Apocalypse will "steal" some characters from the future, like Angel.

It could happen to Colossus. Stolen from the future.

Since Colossus is set to appear in "Deadpool", maybe "Deadpool" is set in the 2000s, not the eighties. Fingers crossed.



That could also explain the presence of Blink and Old Magneto in "Apocalypse". New time travelling caused by Apocalypse. Who knows. :loco:



I'm glad they will address the issue of the two Moiras (mother and daughter), since Rose is set to return.



The X-Future looks brighter and brighter! :gngl:



Have a nice day!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire