lundi 4 août 2014

Question about the multiverse/omniverse and IG

Haven't been on this forum for almost 10 years!



I have a couple of questions that still bother me to this day:



1. Are there IG gauntlets (or the stones) in every alternate reality?

1A. If there are, what happens if say Thanos in several different realities all get the IG?

1B. How does the LT deal with this dilemma? Thanos in 616 was already more than enough for him, and LT does not have any duplicates (as far as I'm aware of.)

1C. How does this affect other beings like Cyttorak who are also outside of the multiverse? (correct me if I am using the wrong terminology here).



2. If there are beings that reside outside of the multiverse, how is it that characters from one specific reality is able to beat them?



3. Is Jarnborn PIS? I think its ridiculous that Thor can embue a weapon with his blood so that it can kill celestials. If that's the case, why doesn't every god embue their blood and make an ULTIMATE weapon that can kill anything?



I remember seeing a very detailed thread about the omniverse which include Cyttorak and other beings such as the Vishanti and other gods. I'm just puzzled how beings that are in the multiverse can oppossibly defeat these beings.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire