samedi 30 août 2014

Sports games have declined?

So I play a lot of video games but not has much has I used to just don't have has much free time has I used to and I play a lot of sports games but I play a lot of other games to. My question dose any one fell like sports games have gotten worse sences ps2? I think they have. Madden was a great great game on ps2 but sucked on ps3, xbox 360. I didn't play last year on ps4 but sounds like it was kind of bad again was thinking about getting the game this year but hearing bad things again. Nba 2k14 while I felt like a good game was a dissapotment and the CPU scored way to easly in the paint to the point of making the game almost unplayable. Nhl hasn't lived up to the hype sences ps2 has while. Also like ever year now it seemdes like ever sports game has some sort of big issue with the game play or franchise mode or both that you either have to weight for a patch or even never gets fixed at all. Back on ps2 sports games had for fewing big issues then we have now. Out side of graphcis I think sports games have got worse sences ps2 other then baseball has mlb the show playes great looks great and only has small issues




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire