mercredi 27 août 2014

How do you view andrew Garfield's Peter Parker

Since the amazing spiderman films existed plenty of people have accused Peter of being a hipster and somewhat unlikable but I tend to disagree. Peter is more viewed as a socially awkward kid who also dresses socially awkward. I myself know this because I went through the same thing in high school and a little bit in college and have met a couple of people like that. I also disagree with him being hip but more confident like he was in the romita days where the character became more on more confident. While I can understand how he got into oscorp, the laundry sheriff thing, him leaving NY with Gwen and being gone for 5 months most of the time Peter seems like a pretty good guy who's writing is somewhat problematic at times. Hopefully by the third film we'll see that fixed and hopefully we'll see more of him in the sinister six film.



What are your views on Andrew's Peter Parker?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire