samedi 30 août 2014

Thinking of using hot tar as my special weapon

My question is have you ever used this substance as a weapon? Previously, I was using just my left uppercut as my special weapon. It was my ace in the hole that served me well against both man and beast. Lately I have been looking to up my game and got to thinking: what if I use hot tar? Few, if any people use super heated tar as a special weapon. I think it would be very effective against very fast enemies such as ninja as it will slow them down considerably. Get it in your eyes and it stings like the dickens and it wrecks clothing. Tar is easy to transport as well, you could have a bucket at the ready in your trunk at all times. I could easily grab a handful with my gloves and slather it on my enemy to blind him or saturate large areas with my shooter.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire