mercredi 6 août 2014

Mad Libs of Randomness

I love Mad Libs. Lucky for me I found a website where you can submit your own Mad Libs and create some from the ones already posted. Here's the mad Lib I came up with for your amusement.



My "Dream Man" should, first of all be very Glittering and Glowing. He should have a physique like Kim Kardashian, a profile like Mylie Cyrus, and the intelligence of a/an Narwhal. He must be polite and must always remember to Slide my Immortality, to tip his Weight and to take my Pancreas when crossing the street. He should move Deadpan, have a/an Armed voice, and should always dress Frightfully. I would also like him to be a/an Psychotic dancer, and when we are alone he should whisper Fixed nothings into my Spleen and hold my Woebegone Difference. I know a/an Weight is hard to find. In fact the only one I can think of is Shadow.



Here's the link if you want to try some of your own to amuse your friends:

http://ift.tt/1fxdqMZ




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire