lundi 28 juillet 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy Comics Suggestions?

I think I found the first GotG comic at a comic store (or whatever it was, a coffee shop or something). It has Star-lord and the others in it, and they're trying to close a fissure in the 'continuum' or something. Anyway, I might plan on getting more (there's, what, 25 of them?).



But now I just realized there are comics called Annihilation, Annihilation: Conquest, and Nova, and that all three of those are also part of the Guardians line...



So I'm confused. Where do I begin in terms of comics if I want to read up on the Guardians franchise? I'm particularly interested in Vance Astro, but I don't think he is a long-term member of the team.



And does the 1900's version of the Guardians have anything to do with the modern Guardians? Should I read those too?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire