jeudi 3 avril 2014

what if there were three MCU movies per year?

So I have been thinking about this for a while now. I know that we would all want to have 3 MCU movies per year, but do you think it would ever happen. I know KF said in the past that two per year is working well and they is uncertainty about overloading the market a little; but do you think Marvel/Disney would ever push it to three a year?



Right now, I think they might be considering it. I started thinking about how Thor was a Fall release, perhaps testing the market for potential future releases at that time of year. The idea there being that Marvel could do three movies in a year in a spring/summer/fall or Christmas season. Then I realised that this IS what is happening now with Thor:TDW, Cap:TWS and GotG all released within a 12 month period. Is this possibly the sign of the MCU's future release direction?



Perhaps I am reading too much into it, and Thor was just pushed back for production reasons, but even if they were testing the market, I don't believe that Marvel would come out and say that's exactly what they're doing.



Anyway, what are your thoughts? Do you think Marvel/Disney would want to get more movies out in a year? Do you maybe think that's too much? Would three movies a year potentially damage the MCU product in the long term?



Discuss please




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire