samedi 26 avril 2014

Cast the rest of the Big 7 that are going to be in Superman/Batman.

Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg confirmed to be here, and according to many sites, there's some other announcements for the rest of the team.

So I ask this.

Which other members are going to be cast and who you think/want are the actors that will play them.



We sort of have that Momoa is Aquaman



I think he could also be Hawkman or a villain but the first choice is Aquaman.



If Flash is on this I would rather have maybe Cooper but I think Chris Pine or an unknown for this one.









I want John Stewart over Hal Jordan in this but I would be pleased with hal or john.

If is John Stewart I'd put Idris Elba but if is Hal I'd put either Jensen Ackless or Ryan Gosling.













What about Dwayne Johnson's Role

I think he could be MM if he plays a hero.











That leaves the big 7 as

Supes, Bats, Wondy, Flash, GL, Cyborg and Aquaman or MM.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire