mercredi 30 avril 2014

Change ONE thing in each film.

Thought it'd be a fun game. I wonder what will be harder, changing something in something good like SM2, or just picking one thing in a hot mess like SM3 haha



My picks:





Spider-Man - Changing the Goblin suit came to mind, but I have to go with removing the line: "You're the one who's out Gobby, out of your mind!" Please, please make it go away.





Spider-Man 2 - One thing that always bothered me is that Dr. Ock gets his own phrase wrong at the end of the film. Peter is reminding him that intelligence is a gift that should be used for good, and Ock responds with "A privilege". No, you specifically said not a privilege.





Spider-Man 3 - What to choose, what to choose... At the root of it, I'd have let Raimi use Vulture instead of Venom, but with what is there, I'd switch out the Venom/Sandman team-up scene for the cut version. It makes Marko more sympathetic and Brock more villainous.





What about you guys?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire