lundi 21 avril 2014

Question about DOFP Premiere in NYC on May 10th

Hi, everyone. I have a question to all the fans who have ever gone to a big blockbuster premiere (X-men or otherwise). By pure dumb luck, I will be in NYC on Saturday, May 10th, the same day DOFP will have its big NYC premiere.



I will not be seeing the film (way out of my price range), but I wanted to hang around, see the celebrities on the red carpet and take some pictures.



I am from Kentucky--we don't have premieres, we have horses. I have no idea what I need to do in order to get a good spot (if that's even possible) or how long before the actual movie begins that I need to be there in order to see anything worthwhile. I can't even find what time activities start or where the premiere will be held in NYC.



Can anyone give me some advice on what to do? I will be eternally grateful. :bow:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire