dimanche 6 avril 2014

Cast a Special Guest Star

Obvious intention of thread is obvious.



Jack Nicholson on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Every time I read that he and Danny DeVito are pals makes me want it even more than I did before. I don't even care about what part he'd play. He just needs to interact with Frank.



Tom Hardy also on It's Always Sunny - Any role, I don't care. He could be Dennis' sociopathic soul mate, he could be a guy that Mac tries and fails to hide his love for, he could be there to humiliate Dee, he could be one of the random guys from under the bridge that Mac and Charlie hang out with. I don't care. I just want it.



Tina Fey on Parks and Recreation - I mean.... :o



Bruce Campbell on Supernatural - Sad it hasn't happened already. Maybe now that Burn Notice is out of the way.



Nathan Lane on The Crazy Ones - Because CBS better give that **** a second season. :cmad:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire