mardi 1 novembre 2016

Who'll Admit to-- Comics Related Dreams?

I don't have 'em often, but the other night's was a great idea.

In short, I found myself mentally watching the 1966 BATMAN film, but now one of the main villains was Pai Mei, legendary villain of Hong Kong kung fu films, who also showed up in a Tarantino KILL BILL film.

All I really remember is that Pai Mei beat up all the Bat-villains to demonstrate his dominance, and that there were some lame 1960s Asian-schtick jokes. I don't remember the latter, but I assume they had to do with either Chinese food or a Chinese laundry.

Which wasn't quite fair to the Batman TV show, which didn't really diss Asians in its three seasons, much less the movie. Maybe Native Americans in one episode, but not Asians.


Who'll Admit to-- Comics Related Dreams?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire