mercredi 30 novembre 2016

The President Trump Thread

Discussed with some moderators if it was time for an official President Trump thread - and seems to be okay. I guess my view would be I understand we have a pretty vocal anti Trump group here, but I think there are some willing to give a chance and see how it pans how. Discussion of policies and decision making, rather than just rants could be a nice change of pace ;) Let's see what he can do as President. I'm sure it won't be perfect, but I'm going to have some hope that maybe some positive things can be accomplished. :up: A lot of the same people voted for him, previously voted President Obama, so maybe some good comes out of our new President. Just not ready to condemn the entire scope of Presidency from campaign shenanigans.


The President Trump Thread

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire