vendredi 25 novembre 2016

The "What movie was that?" Thread

Ever see a movie years ago but can't remember what it was? That's what this thread is about. And I'll start with a few movies that I've seen many years ago, but do not know anything else about them.

Movie 1: Gangster Film


I saw this movie probably in the late 90's/early 2000's when I was young. It was on television so I know it was probably somewhat old, but it looked like a 90's movie.

This film opens up with a bunch of people celebrating a man's birthday. They're talking, everyone looks happy, and the guy blows out the candles on his cake. At some point, these gangsters bring him to a playground and kill him (with guns, I think) and he dies on the merry-go-round.

I literally remember nothing else about the film. Does anyone recall what movie this is?


Movie 2: Horror Film

There is a film that opens up with a man doing laps in an indoor swimming pool. After going back a few points, he goes underwater and suddenly his leg is handcuffed to the ladder. He is stuck underwater and drowns. I was so frightened that I turned it off and never finished it, but a decade later and I keep wondering what this movie is?

This was easily a 70's-80's film.


Movie 3: Horror/Sci-Fi film

This is a film about a man who appears to be some sort of beast, and he does not die. He's lived for centuries (I think) and now finds himself in modern day. He makes friends with an attractive girl (I remember her being a blonde, but that could be false memory). There is a scene where she mentions she sleeps with him and she's wearing lingerie. He gets tired of living and at the end of the film, he finds a way to die and she watches with a group of people.

This looked like it could have been a late 80's/90's movie.

==================

If you are familiar with the movies I mentioned above, please let me know! And ask about movies that you've seen that you can't remember but want to know about.


The "What movie was that?" Thread

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire