samedi 5 novembre 2016

Strange Sense of Humor - Comedy in Doctor Strange

I thought about calling the title "The Warnings Come After the Spells - The Humor Thread" but I thought that was a little too spoilery. If someone can remember the exact wording of what Wong said at the end in response, I'll edit my post to that.

What did people think of the humor in the movie? What were some of your favorite jokes? To me, I thought every joke was solid. I thought there was the right amount of humor and seriousness. Unfortunately, I thought the placement of the jokes was completely inappropriate. My favorite joke from the trailers was the "Mister Doctor" joke. It was met with uproarious laughter because it's genuinely funny. But it arrives at a really tense moment and deflates that tension.

On the other hand, I liked the Cloak of Levitation slapstick a lot more than I thought I would. I also loved Wong's laughing at the end.


Strange Sense of Humor - Comedy in Doctor Strange

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire