vendredi 4 septembre 2015

Hunger Games vs. Divergent vs. Maze Runner

So I'm caught up so far on all these Dystopian Teen Series.

I've watched Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay 1.

I've watched Divergent and Insurgent.

I've watched Maze Runner.

I know Hunger Games is the most popular probably because of Jennifer Lawrence. I thought it was good but the movie and the following sequels, really didn't grab me. I don't care about Katniss, Peeta, or Thor's brother. I'm not really invested in any of the them. I'm just watching it because I already put time into watching the 1st one.

Divergent and Insurgent are okay. The first one was better than the second. But the whole premise of being divergent is definitely less appealing than the premise of Hunger Games. I just watched Insurgent last night, and I can see why critics panned it.

Lastly, Maze Runner and I have to say that out of all of them, I liked this one the most so far. I know the sequel is out soon and I'd definitely will watch this out of interest and not because I have to. I don't feel indifferent towards the characters like the with the other two series. T

Opinions? What do you feel about these series?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire