dimanche 6 septembre 2015

How would you do a Warriors Three One-Shot?

I know I'm not alone in this, but I've thought for a long time that a Warriors Three One-Shot (or TV special) would be a great idea. The question is, how would you do it? Who should the antagonist be? Obviously, it's gotta be something relatively low budget. They aren't going to be able to have Fafnir the dragon or anything like that.

My first thought was Lorelei. Not only would it tie in Agents of SHIELD, but it would allow the character to have greater use now that she's back on Asgard. On the other hand, there's something problematic with three male characters going after the character who can entrance any male. Her sister Amora crossed my mind, but I think she's too big of a heavy hitter and should be saved for a movie.

The final idea that crossed my mind is the Queen of Nornheim - Karnilla. I think she could be a lot of fun. Her powers and land could be portrayed easily on a television budget (think Hercules or Xena: Warrior Princess). As I was thinking about it, it occurred to me that any story with Karnilla should have Balder the Brave. While he would likely distract from the Warriors Three, he's an important character who has been conspicuously absent. Then it occurred to me that Balder must die before Ragnarok happens. So I could see a story to set up (or even kill off) Balder. Given that, it would be great if it could be released before Thor: Ragnarok. Maybe film it just before Thor starts filming (build the sets back early) and release it with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2's BluRay. Alternatively, I think releasing it as a TV special would be an intelligent idea if they can pull it off.

On the other hand, it could just be a comedy of errors or light-hearted romp. It doesn't have to be an epic battle, particularly not with those three heroes. Maybe it's just the three of them wandering around Asgard and hijinks ensue.

So what are your thoughts? How would you do this story?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire