jeudi 20 août 2015

[Kickstarter] Space Parasaurolophus - An independent comic book campaign

Greetings!

Some of you guys may know me as the winner of the March/April Fan Art Contest with my Avengers piece (but let's be honest, most of you don't know me at all). Anyway, it's promoting time...

I launched a Kickstarter campaign today.

It's a comic book about a dinosaur that is abducted by aliens and get superpowers.





The limited amount of books I self-published quickly gathered attention in local comic shops and have since sold out. If you would like to own a copy, get exclusive rewards and support independent comic books, now it's your chance.





Here's the link >> http://ift.tt/1TW64Iq

If any of you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Leo.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire