mardi 30 août 2016

Is the over reliance on humour a problem in the MCU

For some reason the other thread was deleted instead of moved to the correct place but I thought it was a good subject.

Now obviously the MCU is very successful and most of the films are a lot of fun. But I know myself and others have a problem with the over abundance of humour sometimes. I think mostly it was bad in AOU when it seemed like the characters were fighting one another with one liners, almost like they were trying to one up each other.

I think it was at one of its worst in Iron Man 3 aswell when Tony Stark is cracking jokes even though he thinks Pepper is dead.

I think the film that balanced it best was Ant Man, the humour never felt out of place and when it was serious it was serious.


Is the over reliance on humour a problem in the MCU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire