samedi 20 août 2016

Comic series that you think could work

I was rereading some old GCPD issues and it had me thinking . Is there any more comic series that would work really well that didn't focus on superheroes but did acknowledge them in everyday life . I enjoyed seeing and reading the Gotham PD stories of regular cops dealing with life and all of its craziness in Gotham. I was wondering if anyone else thought some more of these should exist. I've even enjoyed the Sugar and Spike series from the Legends comic . It's been pretty good and has a certain charm to it . They could range from serious to funny . A few ideas I had are .....

The Daily Planet : day to day adventures of the Planet reporters . Featuring Lois, Jimmy, Perry, etc. Sometimes funny but exciting world of the famous newspaper

Star Labs : straight up buddy comedy of two employees working at the lab getting into trouble with experiments gone wrong

Slam Bradley: hard hitting private investigator dealing with everything from cheating spouses to meta crime

Madam Xanadu: kind of like a tales from the crypt/dark side type series


Comic series that you think could work

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire